.JPG)
Have you ever seen the movie
Groundhog Day? That's what many of the days here are like. I really have become a creature of habit. Typically, I wake up around 06:00 and head to the gym. Chow around 07:15, then a quick phone call to my wife (we are 9.5 hours ahead of EST, so I can catch Kelli before she goes to bed). Afterwards, grab a shower and off to our morning meeting at 09:00. Three days a week, we give a lecture to the members of the FST (usually M-W-F). If I have any paperwork to complete, I do it after the meeting. Then spend some time reading, checking email, or writing until lunch at around 11:30. After lunch, more reading, writing, or checking email. Typically either go for a run or do abs in the afternoon, then dinner at 17:30. After dinner, more internet or skype, reading, or writing. Then off to bed around 22:00-23:00.
Sounds pretty boring, huh?? This is the flow of most of my days. Of course, when we have patients, things change rapidly.
No comments:
Post a Comment